Thursday 19 January 2012

Final Major project.

Its took me a few weeks to get into the FMP especially with other deadlines and placement , but i have finally made a start to my work.I began by thoroughly researching my two trends and finding research from all sources to hang in my bay for inspiration.Once my research was up i began by looking though all my primary research to see what imagery i can create into designs.Here are some photographs of my current bay all my inspiration research of my Beauty in chaos trend and also my eccentric nature trend. I have then photographed some stages of my experimental backgrounds.I really want to create pattern and texture with my backgrounds as i think i could take these onto development .

         Eccentric Nature - Inspiration 




Beauty in chaos - Inspiration





Messy bay 


 Background preparation & Initial drawings 





Orchid drawings & Photgraphs 



Hydranger 





 More backgrounds





In progress ..

All images & Writing copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger