Tuesday 28 February 2012

COMPETITION

As part of my final year of my course one of the requirements is to enter a competition.So i have sent a entry of one of my floral design development prints, which i thought best met the design brief.Here is the competition brief .


POWER PASTELS
You don't have to look very far right now to see that one of the major trends for S/S12 is the wonderful world of pastels. Candy Floss and Ice Cream are just some of the words bouncing around every fashion magazine and blog and already the stores are full of outfits befitting of such descriptions. The challenge for this project therefore is to either create scarf designs in shades of pastels, or designs that will perfectly compliment a pastel outfit. The topic of your designs is entirely up to you.

4 winners will be selected for use on our range of Silk and Wool scarves. Winners will receive £300 and see their designs produced and sold in our online store, Topshop and more.

Here is the link to my design which has been entered onto the site, please leave me a rating of my work.
Thankyou Hana oxox


Waterlily.
This is inspired by natural pattern. I have created contemporary mark making effects by using watercolour in a fresh way.Waterlily's where my main inspiration for this pattern as I tried to make them look emerged into the water.
COMPETITION
  • Power Pastels
SHARE THIS DESIGN




  All writing to be copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger