Saturday 14 April 2012

Lately..

Everything has been so busy busy busy at the minute, FMP deadline day is getting closer!. I have been working hard on trying to secure internships after college and also have also been on work placement at Trend bible and contributing my fashion trend ideas to Fashion Vignette.I haven't added any of my current design work in a while so i will give you a quick look at some of the digital designs i have been developing for my final major project.From my interview in London i have been encouraged to really develop my digital printed designs to a industry standard.Here is some of my new work and i will try my hardest to get back blogging more frequently.


















All images copyrighted to Hanna Marie Muers 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Hana these prints are beautiful!! I especially like the photos at the beginning where the detail of your drawings are more visible - gorgeous delicate colours and lines!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger