Wednesday 22 September 2010

London.

During the summer me and my friends from uni visited ' New designers 2011' This trade show is held every year for all graduates.Only the best of each uni work is chosen .We went down to see all the new ideas and also to get inspiration for my own work. Here's a photo of the Cleveland college of art and design stand.



Well also visited Chelsea Harbour design centre as we needed to collect new research on our chosen interior trend.I made sure that i was very careful choosing my samples so they will benefit my work.We finally visited the V&A for more historical references.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger