Saturday, 9 June 2012

Textiles & Surface Design degree show 2012

Here is a couple of photographs from the Cleveland college of Art and Design 2012 Textiles  & Surface design graduate degree show.Follow this link to see other graduates work throughout the other HE courses.

When creating my final collection i had my degree show presentation in mind, so i decided to create my final designs in various widths and lengths to give my final degree show a more interesting look. 

First i had to make a choice about which prints i wanted to present and then i started hanging them from various levels working out the best composition.


 Once i was happy with the 14 printed lengths, i was then ready to hang my pleated centre piece design.




I then needed to add some more visual pieces i decided by placing 3 of my product visual boards down the side to give the viewers some ideas of how i want the prints to be worn.



  To finally finish off my degree presentation i added my Trend Bible and spray fabric.co.uk sponsorship logos and added my visual concept boards to show my trend colour and market influences.



My final collection ' Beauty in Chaos' 











Photographs of me and my gorgeous friends also fashion fabric designers and 2012 graduates.

The show runs from the 7th - 14th June at Cleveland college of Art and Design Church square Hartlepool.

All writing and photographs copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012

1 comment:

  1. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.

Follow by Email

There was an error in this gadget