Saturday 9 June 2012

Textiles & Surface Design degree show 2012

Here is a couple of photographs from the Cleveland college of Art and Design 2012 Textiles  & Surface design graduate degree show.Follow this link to see other graduates work throughout the other HE courses.

When creating my final collection i had my degree show presentation in mind, so i decided to create my final designs in various widths and lengths to give my final degree show a more interesting look. 

First i had to make a choice about which prints i wanted to present and then i started hanging them from various levels working out the best composition.


 Once i was happy with the 14 printed lengths, i was then ready to hang my pleated centre piece design.




I then needed to add some more visual pieces i decided by placing 3 of my product visual boards down the side to give the viewers some ideas of how i want the prints to be worn.



  To finally finish off my degree presentation i added my Trend Bible and spray fabric.co.uk sponsorship logos and added my visual concept boards to show my trend colour and market influences.



My final collection ' Beauty in Chaos' 











Photographs of me and my gorgeous friends also fashion fabric designers and 2012 graduates.

The show runs from the 7th - 14th June at Cleveland college of Art and Design Church square Hartlepool.

All writing and photographs copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger