Thursday 24 November 2011

Final collection - Print Clash - JUMBLED

As promised i have borrowed my friend SLR camera to photograph my minor project work in better quality , to show you the patterns and finishes which i have created as my final collection of work.I have broken down my collection to show my inspiration that has helped me develop my design work.

Final collection : A/W 12 - Print clash - JUMBLED





Concept board - Mood board 


Colour pallet : Contemporary A/W



Colour concept -Inspiration/direction


Market research - S/S 12 - A/W 12 - A/W 11 inspiration


Product board pieces : Pussy bow oversized mac


Cropped blouse / 1940 A-Line ruffled skirt

Fitted maxi dress.


1940's glamour garment inspiration - Louis Vuitton




Digital symmetry designs - Inspiration : Celine /Givenchy 2012





Floral print clash : Digital/screen printed designs
Runway inspiration - Colour direction - Dries van noten/Marc by Marc Jacobs 2012






Delicate Devore design - Pattern colour inspiration - Valentino 






                                       Floral digital print inspiration - Givenchy 2012

 







         Topshop unique - Example of print clash styling & Print clash on the runway



                                                           Screen printing sampling.





 I think that my work would fit into the fashion commercial market .I think my work relates to the new in Zara collection.




 



All designs and prints are copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2011 ©





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger