Saturday 2 April 2011

Hallmark competition

To complete the card and gift project we had to present our final collections to Claire Hopkins from Hallmark . I painted my work bay to make to all nice and fresh and professional then presented my 3 final collection and my mood board on my boards . After waiting for Claire to look around all of our work she then told us the results of the competition . Hallmark were very impressed by the classes work and were very lovely about my work , they really liked the use of colours and my Mood board so they have offered me a work placement over summer to work within the trend department , i was very shocked and very excited as i really want to work in the trend industry and this experience will really help me learn more about the industry.Here my final work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger