Sunday 12 June 2011

Second year.

Second year is now over, i cannot believe how fast it went only one more year to go very scary.I recently received my results for my contextual studies and professional studies which i got a 2:1 and a !st very surprised and very happy.My exit tutorial is at the end of the week were i will receive my results for my last project.We have already been set our work for over summer so i have been working hard looking for a new trend to inspire my minor project.Summer is going to be very busy , off to london new designers in june. I am also going to a summer school work shop in nottingham on Trend forecasting and then in july i am going for a week summer school at Central st martins for a Fashion & textiles trend forecasting which i am very excited for but very scared aswell.Once i finish uni i hope to get into the trend industry and as i can not get any work experience in trend forecasting as i have a design background hopefully this will boost my cv and help me learn a lot more about Trends.I am also waiting back for my date to work in the trend dept at Hallmark .I also visited the 3rd year degree show which was really good and also gave me loads of ideas about what i want to do in 3rd year and what i want to create for my final collection.

Busy busy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger