Wednesday 27 July 2011

Northern Lights Interiors - Saltburn

As i have been spending a lot of summer in Saltburn i looked at the victorian style shops for inspiration from my college work. I was very impressed by a local interiors shop which is like a treasure chest it sells some beautiful interior and small section of fashion pieces .I got 2 beautiful vintage tops 2 priced at 11 pound each bargain! .As i was only on a quick visit i only took photographs on my blackberry , but i pitched this blog idea to the trendsblog.co.uk and they want me to do a blog report on the store. These photographs are old now as the store has changed round so i thought i put these on my blog as some of the images is what i want to use as drawing tools for my project.I love this store and i don't think it gets the credit it deserves it's very unique and creative and some antiques are reasonably priced.Here is a couple of images which i took, i will try show as much variety as i can.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger