Thursday 24 November 2011

Visual drawings.

I know i have created my blog progression a bit back to front but here is some of my drawings that helped me develop my designs onto creating my final collection of work.I used a variation of primary and secondary sources to create these drawings sheets.The idea behind these sheets were to create a 'jumbled' collection of florals , traditional to exotic flowers, i also tried to change my drawing techniques to give a good range of experiemention.
























                                          Experimental drawing workshop drawing sheet .


All these images are copyrighted by Hannah Marie Muers 2011©


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger