Wednesday 11 January 2012

2012

This is my first post of 2012 , January is here already . Over Christmas i took the time to think of all the amazing places & achievement's i have had in just one year , and it has completely flown by in  a blink of a eye. I am back at college and have began my Final major project which is unbelievably scary to think it will all be over in 5 month time . I changed my mind quiet a lot when creating my final brief so its took me a long time to decide, but finally created a good concept with the help from Joanna at Trend bible. I have decided to create a Trend directed project focusing on creating my own theme , I will then going on to select two themes which then can be developed in to design work.My overall concept is named " Dusk to Dawn " and will then be broken down into two trends "Beauty in chaos" a Spring trend and " Eccentric nature " a Summer trend . I am hoping these two trends when combined together will create a interesting fresh take on the print clash trend.

 February Paris - CCAD trip to Paris - Exhibited work at Premiere vision- Indigo 










Hallmark Competition - Trend placement 




April - Visited to Florida for my 21st inspired my Hawaiian theme.













Summer  - New designers reported for trendsblog.co.uk






Summer - Textile & Fashion trend forecasting course at Central St martins & London research







September - Trip to New York 
















October - Work Experience Mudpie situated in rural Hampshire .




Novemeber to December - Minor project hand in & Started placement at Trend bible













All images and writing credited to Hannah Marie Muers 2012


Heres to 2012 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger