Saturday 28 January 2012

Dissertation

This week was also my dissertation deadline, I was so happy i had completed my dissertation in good time just took a little bit of stress away. For my dissertation subject i chose to look into the life and work of Anna Wintour the editor in chief of Vogue US . At first i thought it would be really easy to find out lots of information about her as she is such a well known figure , but i soon found she is very private and there is very limited sources documented.I found most of my information for Blogs and 'The September issue Dvd'.To make my dissertation more of an interesting case study i linked it to my career aspirations into being a trend forecaster and began to ask and investigate to find out if one of the most important women in fashion effect and creates trends.I enjoyed writing as i haven't done a lot in the last couple of years and its hopefully developed my report skills.To make my dissertation more creative and appealing i created a mock up of my own Vogue cover which i made look into the US September issue.


Dissertation all copied & bound

Front View

Side View


Anna Wintour & Grace Coddington



All writing and images copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger