Monday 13 February 2012

PARIS - Press Pack

Today i set off to Paris, were on Wednesday i will be attending Premiere Vision tradeshow 2012. I have created a small personal press pack with CV,  Business card, and a CD with my current and past design imagery. I will be handing these out to various companies which i am interested in working with and potentially gaining internships and placements. With good networking skills i will  hopefully be able to collect some good contacts for future reference . Wish me luck!

Here is my press pack; I have used past design work to create a floral theme.


All writing and images copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger