Sunday 6 November 2011

Hampshire - Romsey

Whilst i was on work experience at mudpie i was very lucky to be situated in such picturesque surroundings.I managed to take some photographs when on the drive to and from Mudpie , there not the best photographs as they were on my phone but you can get the idea of the rural surrounds.I was also very lucky to be staying the most gorgeous bed and breakfast with a lovely retired couple.The house its self is beautiful and they also let me photograph there garden .
I have also started water marking my photographs just to prevent copyright.




                
Willow


Foggy morning
Home grown apples




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger