Tuesday 22 November 2011

Whixley - North Yorkshire - Initial research

After the hand in of final major i took a little break to visit my boyfriend dad who lives about a hour away in Whixley situated in North yorkshire.The little village is beautiful and full of character , i was so disappointed i didn't have my nikon camera with me so i had to use my phone to capture some images.I thought it was important to start getting my final major imagery, so i took a couple of photographs to draw from and also for colour inspiration will visited again so and hopefully get some stronger images for my blog.

                           I took some photographs of the beautiful autumn foliage and berries.








Colour inspiration : Tonal qualities







Stone bull statue


Manor house.



                                                               Colour inspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger